Tuesday, January 15, 2008@ 2:05 PM by DRUSILLA CHOO
I hate dishonest people. Recently, i've came across two of them.
First was a taxi driver. That day i sat taxi with jialong and sanyo from their house to TP. The uncle bloody go one big round to get there. Halfway through the journey, Jialong asked " uncle, why just now you dont want to go the paya lebar way", all he said was " i know, i know, dont worry" I thought he wants to go by TPE and den by Old Tampines Road, and so i kept quiet. I think he thought that we're fools and we're easy to bully. When reaching TPE, he turned left to Hougang Ave 3 and go by Ubi Road. WTH la. I was already super pissed. And then he make another big round at Kaki Bukit. And sanyo finally said " uncle, why you dont want to go by TPE then by Old tampines road" and the uncle even argue with him that the journey would be longer and sanyo began explaining how and he said " oh ". I was like going to be late for class and thats why i sat taxi and then he still waste my time.
Second was the contractor. That day my dad knocked down the school Height Limit pole. My dad wanted to fix it on his own but TP said that they've got long termed contractor so he cant do it. The contractor quote my dad $750 because he said that the pole cannot be bent back anymore, must change a new one. Yesterday when my dad fetch me to school, the pole was already up, but the bent mark was there. That means he bent the pole back and he charge my father $750 to do that. This kind of company have seriously no business ethics. I asked my dad to call the contractor, he didnt want to, saying nevermind. I got from my dad the number, called and asked the contractor. And after so many phone calls, he said he'll send a cheque of $200 back to us. He gave us some stupid explaination that they did not bent back and that the ycut away that bent part and join a new one. Liars man. I really want to tell whoever in charge in my school not to sign this kind of dishonest contractors man. I just dont know whose in charge of all these.
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

