Tuesday, April 29, 2008@ 11:11 PM by DRUSILLA CHOO
People, school's just some sort of really started (because first week was only to attend lectures and i skipped almost all of them.)
These happenings recently can be pretty interesting. From my 18th birthday, to having Service Skills in school on Friday, to my sister's 21st birthday, to my new class.
I had a super boring afternoon and evening rotting at home on my birthday. Boyfriend was like busy doing certain things. But things got much better and interesting when i was bought to liquid kitchen's VIP room that night with groupie singing me a birthday song when i entered the room. Thanks bf for planning that surprise (:
I got an Ipod Nano, groupie paid some while boyfriend paid the rest. My second sister bought me Sims 2 Open For Business Expansion Pack! Its so cool, but it seemed like i didnt had much time to play. Eldest sister bought a bag for me, coincidentally i already bought a bag for her birthday before she gave me mine.
Service Skills got soo bad on the first day because peiwen and I plus some other girls were late, actually we reached at 8am sharp but its considered late because we were expected to assemble before 8. My subject in charge shouted in front of my face. Its so like a boot camp man. I cant believe what will happen if i were to be late this friday, but i guess i've learn my lesson after receiving so much screaming from him.
My sister celebrated her 21st birthday at Essential Brew in Holland Village. We booked the second level. The ambience was nice, the food was nice, and my sister received nice presents and really generous red packets! so envy! I wanted to wait till my sister send me the photos before i update my blog, but i guess it'll take ages for her to do so, therefore, i'll post the pictures at a later time. Its nice pictures!
My new class with certain familiar faces and mostly unfamiliar faces. Im still trying to adapt to this new class though. Many difficulties people.
To my best friend out there, just remember that I or even we, will always be there for you, really.
Enjoy Labour Day! Bye peeps!
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

