follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



Today, i overslept! Was suppose to go suana at 10am with pearlyn and her mum plus her mum's friends. DAMN BLOODY GUILTY. I kept telling myself not to oversleep the day before but still, it happened :( Im a freaking deaf shit when im sleeping. Phone calls can bloody ring till like dont know how many times and even alarms too. But thats also because i doze off at 5.3oam.
I finally managed to like hear the phone ring at 10.3oam, thats when boyfriend called me. But she's like maybe all wrapped up in the steam room already. haha. We still met up at 3, head over to support siying (later she say we dont love her), and i think she damn lucky la, dont know how many tens of people visit her ever since she started working. We stayed there for very long cos that girl kept saying she's not hungry and wants us to accompany her to eat. And the food there like nice leh. I wished i worked there :( But Siying says she's totally sick with pasta. Well, creamy pasta, my fav!

And im freaking chatting with bestie now. Like finally. I aim very long already. And managed to dig some stories from him. Anyway, we're making plans to go out this thursday, like we planned to go out 1 year ago. HAHAHAHA. But this is for real!

YEAH, and friday has arrived. ROCKS TO THE CORE man.

People, enjoy your weekends k? I swear im gonna enjoy mine :D

BIRTHDAY COMING.. NO EXCITEMENT.. NO PLANS.. SCHOOL REOPENS ALREADY.. BAD BAD BAD..

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment