Life's complicating, accept it.
Monday, August 14, 2006@ 9:30 AM by DRUSILLA CHOO
I got my O'level Chinese results on friday and i was extremely happy when my teacher told me i've got an A1. i din expected it and before i took back my results, i was thinking if God would punish me for not studying because after they changed to a new exam format, there's nothing to study about. My parents din ask about my result and i bet they din even know i got back my results already.
I've got a new dog. Tavis is his name because this is the address of my previous house ( Tavistock ). He's been staying at our house for a month and he's cute! I'll upload his picture soon. Our house have a hamster called Hammy whose extremely active that we can do nothing with him but just keeping him in the cage. My second sister exchange him for 2 baby hamsters which we can carry them on our hands. She's working in a petshop with my cousin. My maid even joke that soon, she will bring a snake home, follow by a bird, and then a crocodile and we'll name it The Choo Zoo! lol.
I got back both of my Amaths paper and i failed both papers by 2 marks. I guess its time i really buck up.
I lost my wallet again just a few days ago. And im sorry boy, i lost your ez-link but we'll make a new one soon okay? Im really a careless girl ! argghh
I just love last this whole week because for the whole week, we only attended school twice and one of them is national day celebration. There'll be no more school hols after tml.
Im getting better with him, better and better.. Isnt that great ? :)
Anyway, thanks to great friends like Winston and Joey( haha ) who always show plenty of concern towards me.
Your concern are greatly appreciated :))
I JUST HOPE I CAN SEE LOVE AROUND MY FAMILY.
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

