FINALLY!
Friday, August 17, 2007@ 9:00 AM by DRUSILLA CHOO
okay, this is a rather rush post. I havent been blogging ever since i started school. it was like damn bloody months ago. Anyway, didnt like my class in the past,thus, dislike going to school. but now totally, my class is interesting :) started to like them that i didnt wanted to change class when im in year 2 anymore. I wanted to blog yesterday afternoon. But wake up late, And the worst of all, i fell down on the overhead bridge. Guess whats the first thing i did? I turn behind to see if there's anyone looking at me! (It was a hawker centre behind me)But im glad there wasnt. Its kinda a bad fall because i lay flat on the hard stone ground especially my chests and my knees hurts. Ouch! I didnt know there are bruises until last night when i was about to sleep. But that's not that pain :)
Anyway, i've got back some of my results and it turned out not that bad so i'll do my best for my end-of-year exams which is approaching in 2 weeks. & then its holidays! yay!
Im going for np meething today. I haven been going for np ever since i lost my phone.
By the way, there's fireworks today! I was wondering if i should go with them but im not that close with.
Got to go for class! Im going to talk more the next time i blog. :)
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

