Friday, January 18, 2008@ 2:02 AM by DRUSILLA CHOO
The beginning of today was fine, he passed his basic theory! During BCS, i was playing viwawa ( online mahjong ), my friend, candy sitting beside me saw, then she join, behind me, ying fang saw, she also join. In the end, almost half of my class playing viwawa! I seriously dont know the teacher teaching students or teaching the wall! haha. But damn funny, cos candy sitting beside me, we can see each other's tiles on the screen, so we use our bags to cover. And we asked ying fang not to see from the back!
During break, Li ling, candy and I skipped BCS ( I got influence by them, haha ). We went Bistro Walk for lunch. We had nothing to do, so Li ling, candy and I went to the lab and play viwawa again. haha. I spilled a cup of hot milo on my dress. Eating and drinking was not allowed in the lab. Although my dress was stained badly, we cleaned up the floor first. And, they helped me a lot in the toilet, thanks man!
Tuition today was hard core, the mei mei kept on crying. I tried my very best to console her but she just wouldnt stop. And she kept on mumbling that she dont want do these, dont want do that. I really dont know how to deal with her. And i've make-up tuition with her this saturday. Wish me luck :(
No matter what my parents may have said, you're still going to be my partner! (:
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

