Saturday, June 21, 2008@ 4:16 PM by DRUSILLA CHOO
I apologised for not updating my blog. I dont understand how people could blog about something out or nothing, i dont specifically mean anyone, but recently saw this person's blog, he/she really made me feel that he/she is one of them (Perhaps peiwen would know who. lol.)
Was having my holidays, but during this 3 weeks holidays, no special activities such as movie marathon, sleepovers.. except for my class chalet which like most of 2H12 did not come. It really didnt seemed like a class chalet to me.
Yesterday, my group went for field trip to Clarke Quay. Its quite fun with all those photo-takings. I told my classmate Heng Ying that maybe im going to play mahjong and she goes "again". haha. But people, I played Mahjong like less than 5 times during my holidays!
I watched Kungfu Panda with boyfriend few days ago. Some said it was really funny so i went to watch, but i didnt really laugh much, perhaps i didnt really hear what they were saying.
Oh ya, had a mini gathering yesterday with kel,pearl,alvin and goh brothers. We ended up talking so much about Secondary school days with like those "famous people" in serangoon secondary. haha. and alvin coming up with this question " Whats the worst thing that happen during Serangoon Secondary" Its so much fun really.
And school's starting this coming week. Seriously, its soooo BAD for me.
All i just prayed for is boyfriend to succeed in his deferment, because it seemed like he cant defer anymore. This is so sudden, he was suppose to start school in NAFA next month. But he didnt seemed to worry as much as i did.
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

