Monday, December 01, 2008@ 10:07 PM by DRUSILLA CHOO
Pardon me for not blogging. Im really busy these few weeks. Every single time i surf the net, i had to do so much research that i didnt even want to type www.blogger.com . Not even able to watch my favourite shows like heroes/gossip girl/pushing dasies.
I had so much individual project this semester. With all those field trips, online quizes coming at the same time, it can really make you go bonkers. I had to divide my time also to my bf as we're trying to have the last few moments of unlimited fun together before he enter army on 1212.
Nevertheless, friends are what you will not forget. Last friday, those few close ones went to celebrate Siying's birthday at SAFRA Tampines MINDS cafe. The games there really rock, but the service and the food not that nice though. And she's finally 18, but i think not a difference though, she dont go clubbing and she dont smoke (:
I really want holidays to come, but this time, no bf for my holidays.
I hope i pass my accounting test which i'll get back tomorrow. Wish me luck.
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

