follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



In my wants list, there's Hongkong trip with boyfriend, but this time, he left without me :(
I sent him off on Sunday Morning with his mum and his sister. Its already been 4 days since he's in Hongkong, and that means he's coming back tomorrow! YIPEE. But its tomorrow midnight :(

Im so glad that every activity throughout this few days were planned so well that i can stop thinking about boyfriend all the time.
On Sunday, i went gym with siying, and hurt my leg because i force myself to wear a tight canvas shoe to run. My nose bleeded so much that i was worried for myself. Watching Man U vs Chelsea at pearlyn house with siying and pearlyn's brother was quite interesting. Chee fai and Stanley came to join us too!
On Monday, i went out with the girls. We ended spending our whole day in the National Museum of Singapore taking pictures like hellllll. Then, we head off to Candybar at Clarke Quay to drink. I didnt want to go at first because there's nothing for me to do since they were going drinking but im glad i did because it wasnt bored at all! We shared many secrets to each other. Towards the end, it got a bit emotional and we ended up comforting each other. I will post some pictures below!

Yesterday, i went to play mahjong with Ah Chow, Siying and Melissa and then head to teach tuition. And today, i spend my time rotting away :(

Im quite worried for boyfriend because there's typhoon in HK. I swear im going to have a great time with him on friday,saturday and sunday, I DONT CARREEEEEE!


HERE'S SOME PICTURES TO ENJOY:








This is a nice potrait, isnt it? HEHE.


We can be really crazy, trust us.

I didnt know we were suppose to make stupid face!

Nice place, nice girls.

And the much awaited time finally comes, time for Gossip Girl!

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment