Saturday, July 19, 2008@ 6:07 PM by DRUSILLA CHOO
I had my first week at top table yesterday. I screwed up alot, causing Kelsen to get scolded by Mr Goh and Miss Mark alot. But it was a great experience learnt as a waitress.
There's a lot of happenings next week. From TTO class test this Monday, to Proficiency Test 2 this friday.
My bank account running really low again, but, im still trying not to worry about it.
Sorry girls that i cant join you all, transportation expense was really high since I lost my ez-link.
Oh ya, i wonder what kind of items i didnt lose before. I even forgot to bring home my towel when i bathed in school after SSM and its lost. I remembered when i was Primary 6, i played at the playground near my house/school, and i walked home without my school bag, realising it only at 10plus in the night when i wanted to do my homework. I went to the playground with my torch light searching for it, but it was lost and i had to buy all my textbooks and workbooks again. What an absent-minded girl!
Bring me up to the high tides again, please.
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

