follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



And my eldest sister left home. When i mean left home, i meant she's not coming back for good. My mum quarreled with her over some stupid matters, but that stupid matter drag on to all the unhappiness and both started raking up the past. They were screaming at each other, both in tears and my sister grab her bag, with her clothes and even shoes and left home. My mum said "Dont ever come back again" and my sister said "i will never come back".

I remembered i had once quarreled with my mum like this before. I thought it was just a moment of anger till today, my dad fetched me to school. On the journey, he started asking me if my sister really left home with her things, i said im not sure. My dad seemed to misunderstood my sister after hearing what my mum told him, I tried to defend her and it stirred up my dad's feeling, he started screaming at the top of his lungs at me, pointing fingers, his saliva was all over my hands i swear. And he said he will never ever want this daughter anymore. He said he purposely didnt attend his daughter's 21st Birthday. He told us to search our conscience. He said all children felt that their parents are wrong. But, i feel all parents felt that their children are wrong too, isnt this the same?

I felt that our parents misunderstood us. I felt that they are not our parents. The four of us has been too used to the lfe "without parents" when they both used to be very busy. Now after sooo many years, My mum became a housewife and neither of us could take it because she bothers about every single thing which she dont used to in the past.

I hate our family, i really hate it. I dont know why, in their eyes, we are a bunch of unfilial daughters. They some sort of expected us to give them money every month. I really want to, but look at me, im studying and im teaching part time tuition only. How much can i earned in a month and how much do i have to spend during that month- transportation, food.. I REALLY REALLY DONT HAVE THE ABILITY TO.
But one thing i know is, if im drawing a salary of $1000+ a month, i will give them some(as in $200-300). Thats to be filial. But guess what they do with the money you give them? They used most of their money to buy 4D, so when we give them money, they ended up buying more bets, thats why i never wanted to give on my own accord, i force myself to give them (that was when i worked full time after my O levels).

Family problems sucks. I can never have a family filled with love, care and concern, they have never liked us. I hate them.

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment