Wednesday, September 10, 2008@ 9:48 PM by DRUSILLA CHOO
I got back my exam results today! Got C+ for Accountings and TTO, my two most worrying subject, but im contented because supposingly i got D+ for coursework, which means, my exam push up my results by 2 grades! wowowow! Im going to treat pearlyn a meal because she has helped me on accountings :] My French is B! Bonjour! hehe.
I watched WALL E few days ago. I just think that WALL E is cute and boyfriend kept laughing whenever one robot says "foreign contamination".
Im really free during the holidays because i only teach tuition on Tuesday and Saturday. But my friends are mostly working :(
How i wish i got more money to go for shopping sprees and buy all the things i like without giving a second thought. Thats really called enjoying life.
I watched WALL E few days ago. I just think that WALL E is cute and boyfriend kept laughing whenever one robot says "foreign contamination".
Im really free during the holidays because i only teach tuition on Tuesday and Saturday. But my friends are mostly working :(
How i wish i got more money to go for shopping sprees and buy all the things i like without giving a second thought. Thats really called enjoying life.
I LIKE THIS TOP FROM TOPSHOP! THE BLUE IN COLOUR ONE! BUT ITS 73! :(
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

