Tuesday, July 29, 2008@ 2:51 PM by DRUSILLA CHOO
I ever wonder, will good friends stay on? Well, it really depends on how strong your friendship is.
As most of us stepped into the 2nd year of our Poly/JC life, some left, some stayed, some struggle to cling on. Some met new friends, some hang out with them more.
I have never found any friends who could replaced my clique of friends, i just felt they will never give me the sense of "craziness" when i was with them. When i be with them, it seemed like there'll be somewhat something different that you know, you had to watch your behaviour, your every movement so that they may not end up disliking you. When im with my clique of friends, i just be myself.
Some were lucky, they made nice new friends which even became their so good friend.
I may seemed busy, but i never was. When will i ever seemed busy? I dont attend lectures, i dont spend time studying, revising nor doing homework. I just spent my Tuesdays night, thursday night, saturday morning and sunday night giving tuition.
To me, i never mix friends and boyfriend up. I may seemed like i spent a lot of time with him.
But thats because, everyone seemed busy to me, i never had the habit to date someone out, thats why i looked for my boyfriend.
But if you guys looked me up, i'll never turn you all down (unless im broke.)
My boyfriend is important to me, but so do my friends :)
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

