Thursday, April 16, 2009@ 2:12 PM by DRUSILLA CHOO
And i woke up today with a good news! Peiwen and i are in the same class again! So cool please. When i read her message in a sleeping mode i go WOW. So excited to know my new classmates. A good kick off to Year 3 of my poly life :)
I don't wanna sleep when the sun rises anymore. My sleeping habits is bad and i don't wanna make it worst, and weiping is not helping me either. HAHA.
And the bad news from you really demoralised my entire week.
Their section may be confined this week :(
I know being in army, there will bound be times when they cannot book out but i just cant accept it because i've been anticipating every weekend and i dont wanna get false hope like now? Its thursday already :(
I dont know why but im like super anxious for Alvin. His TP is in about 2 hours! Good luck :)
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

