Second Post of the Day!
Saturday, August 18, 2007@ 9:20 AM by DRUSILLA CHOO
I got back my F & B project and i got a B. My lecturer said we were suppose to get the top for the cohort but we forgotten to include our Beverage List and our FILA chart, therefore getting B. My group leader cried because she felt that it was her fault that she forgotten to print it. But we didnt blame her.
I had a good day with my class and especially the "GUNDU GAME" that made everyone go crazy. I even played with one of my teacher and everyone in the class were laughing their heads out. I wouldnt mention which teacher because we promised not to.
Im going to study with peiwen at kovan, supposingly pearlyn but she've got a last minute dinner with her family.
Im going to GO GO GO! put in my best effort for this end of year!
Before i end, i would like to say this sentence which i came across and i totally agreed with it:
Between a couple, there's nothing such as a match or a mismatch, compatible or incompatible, it is just about the feelings that both parties had in each other.
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

