Thursday, October 11, 2007@ 12:43 AM by DRUSILLA CHOO
Im at GEYLANG NOW. haha. Not anywhere but Geylang East Mcdonalds. My dearest sister's boyfriend stay around here. And hearing from what my sister said, he's kinda like grounded so we're accomodating him. Im going to sit in front of this screen until 7am. I dont know what the hell im going to do for so many hours. Perhaps Online shopping. hehe.
Well, went mahjong session on saturday and i lost damn badly. Like the entire afternoon to night i only won ONE PATHETIC GAME. haha. And when i win, siying thought i was lying. haha. I just kept on laughing and told her i really did win. haha. But his father said, paying for the experience. ya la, quite true. Mahjong is about luck and skill. We're going to have more mahjong sessions man, its really a fun indoor activity!
Tomorrow they are going Queensway, but i cant. I got 2 tuitions near my house. Im getting my tuition fees for two student tomorrow. yay! and 1 more coming up on saturday! muahaha. I've been tight on my money because bank account running low. And its really very long since i bought something.
Anyway, i went Gym with my second sister yesterday, her bf came along too. Working out at gym is fun for me. We even saw a guy who likes my sister like hell last time. And we remembered how we used to make fun of him until he cried on the phone. Bloody BAD man last time. Then i went to find Siying they all at bugis, we went haji lane and saw Q. Anyway, you can find some nice things there. I saw a white and blue shirt but its not worth the price so i didnt buy.
My mum is not working recently. Shall just skip about her, because mentioning her makes me SIGH.
You really make me confused and i dont know how to put across to you man, ai ya, I dont know what your mind is thinking also. you're just weird lah.
Happiness is doing the things you love. i wish to do all the things i love.
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

