follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



I've been on the computer since 10am. But i didnt post. Reason being? I just cant sit still in front of the computer. Every five minutes im using, somebody calls me, and out i go to help them. My eldest sister's boyfriend gave me a lot of tasks to do. And damn, it was so hard for me because im a computer idiot man. Keyed in Data, format and everything. But finally, im done! yay!



Hey people, date me out man, i say date me! haha. I can say im free, but i can say that im not. My tuition schedules are all over the place. But be sure to know that im free on tuesday and thursday night,friday afternoon,saturday and sunday night. I just feel like having a crazy week. haha.



Honestly, i dont know whats wrong with me? Sometimes im up, and sometimes down i go. And, i realise that im such a person who is fickle minded, i changed my impression of others so quickly. But thats good la, haha. Whoever leaves a bad impression to me just quickly do something good in front of me and i'll remember you for being good! ah, whatever, anything, thats crap.





I clicked, i saw your smile and i went HEHEHE in front of the computer!

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment