follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



Im in the office now, today is damn crazy busy, the vice-president of warnborough college has flew from UK to here. I might get questioned on my job scope. haha. So i will just say im a receptionist and bla bla bla. I had a chi chat with Mr Mustafa, he's a lecturer here teaching First Aid. Let me tell you, he'll be the first guy i ever admire for his character. His first girlfriend was his wife now! having 3 boys and a girl that has just came to the world. They got together during JC 1. He was the president of a malay commitee and his wife was the vice-president. He loved her character and he rated her wife's appearance as 6/10. haha. I asked him how he managed to "tahan" having the same girlfriend for 9years. He said he was used to having her. They spent their relationship makan (eating) and watch movies. haha. He is really fantastic to me because nowadays which guy can do these? All i can say is WOW WOW WOW.

Next up, we're dead. I mean my family. My second sister got caught by my mum with her boyfriend in her room, hugging. She forgot to lock the door. I knew such a thing would happen because me comes to our house like one week 5 times. And my mum, which i described her as dumb(for this situation) told my dad. I really want to ask my mum: WHY? WHEN YOU KNOW DAD HAS SUCH A TEMPER! Those around me knew my dad having such an exotic temper would know why.
Being mad, he can do anything that no father in the entire world would do. On the phone, he told my sister that he would want her to quit school and burn her certificate,beat her bla bla bla. My dad will also rack up the past, putting us all in the situation. especially about last time me being caught with my malay boyfriend. He might even questioned us why didnt we tell him about her boyfriend coming and how many times he have came to our house. My eldest sister and I are just bloody scared to go home at 6, we have the thought of returning home at a later time.
Everyone in my family is chaos now, my sister's boyfriend called me, guess what he said " Drusilla, if there's anything your sister cant handle or if she got beaten up badly, just call me, i'll go straight to your house". Thats the most stupid thing to say because my dad is such a person that he would want no one to interfere. remembering about how tzechoong stand up for me when i got caught at chomp chomp with sebastian smoking and tzechoong drinking, he got punched.
I just hope everything would be fine for everyone in my family.

I got so bloody regret for not checking my TP account. I got in for the Ocktober Fest. Its a job for 2days. An hour $8 you know. From 3pm to 3am on 14 and 15 September. The deadline to confirm was today morning at 10am by replying to the mail. I opened the mail on today morning at 11.30am! :( But i still send it in giving a try. I hope i get it. Because it is bloody good to earn for a 2days work.

Anyway, my results will be known on 13 September this wednesday and i hope i get the results i want to see. I dont want my efforts going down the drain, sacrificing my sleeping hours, my fun, my job. Please god!

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment