Saturday, September 08, 2007@ 1:19 AM by DRUSILLA CHOO
i've not been blogging for the entire week. yesterday got duped by my student. i reminded the mum a day before that im coming yesterday but she forgot to tell her daughter. I took a 1hr bus journey to her house in such a bloody hurry and when i reached the house, the maid said " Oh, you're here? Daisy went jurong bird park with her grandparents!" I was so damn shock. Anyway, its really a waste of time and transportation fee, but her mum apologized.
I went out with sanyo today, just me and him. haha. but saw siying when she was on the way to meet sean and we ended up together touring around singapore. From city hall to bugis, little india and then to farrer park. Anyway, i bought 2 skinny, black and white jeans at Penisular. Its bloody cheap lah. $2o each. Honestly, where to find man. haha.
Then we went to Mustafa centre, haha, to hunt for sean's gold casio watch and also to hunt for something im finding. but that shall be kept as a secret. anyway, couldnt get it.
Next up to see the boys played soccer at buangkok. seeing them play is like watching drama, you can laugh at times. Anyway, im now at Chun Aik's chalet. I thought i will be damn left out but totally no. haha. With lehan beside me seeing me typing word for word! haha.
Tomorrow, im going to teach a student and meet my eldest sister for shopping! hehehe. its like so rare but cool :)
Im totally into online shopping. They sell nice clothes at a damn nice price. haha! If anyone interested, maybe can ask me for the websites. I'll be more than willing to share with you all.
Shall post in soon? I only love to blog when i've got so much things to say. Blog is like my listening ear although it doesnt give me advice. haha.
I wish i could be there to go through all these with you but you chose to leave me out.
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

