follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



Today, my last paper, 2.30pm. Unfortunately, this is the subject which i dont know what the hell is going on. I came to school so early just to ask my teacher for some help. Well, i managed to, finally understand so much things about this subject which i didnt know every since i started school. ( skipped lectures and daydream during tutorials ). I hope i will be able to do it, i dont want to be unable to write anything down.





Tomorrow's my mum birthday. Well, not gonna wish her over here, its like hey, she wont read it! I bet she dont even know where's the on button to the computer! After exams, im gonna have fun. But complicating enough, i need to get a NICE PRESENT for my CHOOSY MUM with my sisters, i want to go for class outing which all my classmates are going and i need to have dinner with the 3 ladies i've not been seeing, ESPECIALLY kellyn. Its like, hey, when's the last time i saw her? haha.





I took two papers yesterday. POM was not too bad because its not as difficult as what i thought it would be, just that i've not enough time :( , the worst part was F & B. I really study like a dog man, but it was just HARD HARD HARD, i was hoping to score a B but i guess i'll remain in a C+.


Some boys in the room walked out after 30 mins when the paper is 2hrs, they are really powerful. haha.





i just need my sleep! I've been crazily sleeping for 3hrs+ everyday just to memorise whatever it should be.





Back to studying, i hope i will not be staring at the paper with nothing on my scripts. Write in soon :)

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment