follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



My third post of the day. Things happening that tempt me to blog man. Guess what? I saw PAUL TWOHILL at Kovan Mac just now! He's so girlie! Seeing him, reminds me of saying someone looking like PAUL HALFHILL. lol. Only that person would understand this.
I went to the toilet today and the door 'kiap' my finger! I hope you all know what im trying to say. haha. My finger immediately became fat and red!
Anyway, by studying at mac, i covered about 2chapters of macroecons and i copied RHT lecture notes from peiwen, so not too bad. Although i got some influence from marie, fadilah they all whom we met at mac doing their project. I played with them the "GUNDU Game", Fadilah and May Kee were like 100% gundu! haha. Enough of the Gundu Game, im going to get mad about that.
Next entire week is study week so there's no school and im going to be a very hardworking girl like i've never been in my entire life. See ya peeps!

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment