follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



Its a saturday! I didnt slept much last night because it was chaos during the chalet. It was kinda fun anyway. I just love getting excited over nothing.

I swear to siying that im going to blog about this! Today, we saw a malay couple holding hands entering KFC at Funan Mall. The girl was extremely plump, having quite a good sense of dressing, her lower body was really bulky, her boyfriend had a good figure, so much smaller size compared to the girl and he was quite good looking. But they were too loving to be true. Siying and i was like WOW. a HARD TO FIND guy.

Anyway, here to share something. I just came across someone saying that all men, rich or poor are equal. When a rich man gets drown in the sea, he needs the fisherman help to get him on shore. When a fisherman is sick, he needs a doctor to cure his illness. I find this few sentences indeed true :)

My life gets going. Bye people!

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment