Sunday, September 23, 2007@ 12:09 AM by DRUSILLA CHOO
I have not been blogging for this entire week, got no chance to land my fingers onto the keyboard. Just roughly blog about this entire week, well nothing much actually. Met up with kms and gf at grapevine to celebrate mel's bdae. i just feel so great with them, you can just go mad. lol. I hope mel had a great time. Kellyn, melissa and I were like rattling up the happenings of us in sencondary school, how childish we were and everything. it really brings up lots of laughter!
I simply spent the rest of the week giving tuitions. haha. And ya, i seem to have insonmia. Oh Gosh man, guess what time i've been sleeping lately? 5am okay. On friday i was so damn tired after a day helping out at np, i fall on the bed at 11.30pm. I dont know why, just happen to wake up in the middle of the night, i thought it was around 6am so i thought of going mac for breakfast. After going to the toilet, and returning to my room, i looked at the time and it was 2.34am. I was like HUH? shit man, time pass so damn slow & i feel energetic enough already. I couldnt get back to sleep so i watch tv. hey, nowadays, channel 8 got damn nice dramas every monday to thursday midnights. I even know which day what show because im basically in front of the tv from 09.00pm to 4.30am mondays to thursdays. crazy right? but what can i choose? no computer, no scvs, nothing. lol.
Yesterday, I was teaching tuition at tampines. Sanyo asked me if i want to go walk walk at tampines mall and at the same time visit siying at work. She's selling mooncakes! I agreed readily being so near to tampines mall. Waited for him to finish soccer at Boon Keng but we did not meet up in the end because he said he felt smelly and he's lazy to travel all the way. i dont blame him at all, totally understood. Anyway, i had great time helping siying doing free labour work helping out as a cashier. its fun doing the Visas card, i've never done it before. I was like begging siying to ask people to buy so that i can swipe the cards! haha. Around evening, the restaurant needed help at the wedding dinner. I was asked to help out since im beside siying when the supervisor is on the phone. Seriously, im lazy to work but being such a great friend, i accompanied her. haha. I was hoping we need not wear the sailormoon uniform and lucky enough,no, just their restaurant's polo tee. Im so unfamiliar because its 2years ago since i worked in the restaurant, and its the main restaurant, not the one i always worked at tiong bahru plaza. Its really tough being a waitress at the wedding dinner, attending to customer's needs all the time. And that bloody tables of uncles kept disturbing me, joking with me, they are crazy. Some who got drunk uttered rubbish! haha. Well, the aunty who partnered me is so nice, she helped me alot, especially dealing with those uncles's demanding needs. Overall, a great experience gained!
Im here at the office once again, sometimes i really dont feel like helping out here. because i want my sleep! i wont wake up until afternoon 2pm almost everyday.
I hope this coming week would be more interesting! please. haha.
suddenly, i felt like falling in love again. haha.
I believe everyone of us have secrets, we do not want to share it with others and we do not let anyone have access to it.
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

