follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



Today is a real bad day. Firstly, i couldnt wake up, felt so sick. I've not been sleeping much recently. My student's parents want me to finish up the 8 lessons before next week, both brother and sister, so im really busy giving tuitions. Next, today's raining so so so damn heavily when i was on my way to my student's house. It is just a fifteen minutes walk but im drenched inside out, even when im holding an umbrella! That umbrella was so useless, small and the wind was so big that the umbrella kept on flying away from my hands, so hard to control! haha. I was wearing white shorts and it became transparent. When i reached my student's house, only the two little kids were at home. I ask for towel and they said they didnt have, i was like, HUH? But i got myself cleaned up anyway. And before i could get home, it rained again. What the. Im free this whole late afternoon and night, its rare but the rain spoiled my day because i believed no one would want to go out on such a rainy day.


Sunday was Kenneth's birthday, groupie went to New York New York. Its my first time there anyway. And its fun as it is. The girls ordered Seafood Platter and Penne. We shared, but after gulping everything in, the girls still seem hungry. haha.


On tuesday, it was my youngest sister's birthday. She went to watch movie with my 2nd sister and her boyfriend at Plaza Sing. I was waiting for them and so i went shopping all alone. Honestly, i cant remember when's the last time i went out on my own. Perhaps a few years ago? But i bought a lot of clothes. haha. Including a Surfer's Girls Pencil box for my sister. She's the best man, being the youngest sister, she gets the best gifts from 3 of her elder sisters. (: I wish im the youngest!


Yesterday, went to find siying they all, she went to Peiwen's aunt salon to rebond her hair, her hair is so bloody straight now. haha. I even joked that she looked like "FISHBALL WITH BEE HOON"! haha. She claimed that she wont take picture for 3 days but she already took so many pictures yesterday. haha. Then, jialong,cheefai,siying,mel and me went KBOX. Singing is fun. The second best indoor activity other than Mahjong! haha. Peiwen came find us too, wanted to sneak in but got caught. lol. We sang till 1 plus then i walked home with peiwen and jialong from Hougang Plaza. Its super far but reachable (:


I've got my school timetable. Not that bad, but certain days like wednesday will be from 9am to 6pm. Tuesday's the best, 9-11am! hahaha. And my CDS is Public Speaking leh. bloody hell la, why is it this, so stupid.


Till now, no plans. I just hope the rain would stop.






Sometimes, im just glad that i dont own it. Sometimes, im envy because i dont own it.

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment