follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



I had probably my best sleep ever yesterday. Didnt teach tuition because my students cannot make it. Jialong accompanied me to my old house to see if anyone had sent my IC over there ( I didnt change my IC address! ). And yes, fortunate enough, a kind soul actually handed it over to the Police Station. So this means that i can get back my IC, i've saved a 100bucks! We went for lunch at gardens, i finally tried the shop selling nice western food, Ashton. Erm, not bad la. haha.

Met up with siying,kellyn and melissa to Plaza Sing. Kellyn wanted to go Cotton On to see something. And i bought a long sleeve top, so typical and common. haha. Anyway, seeing Kellyn being troubled makes me worried, i hope she's alright now. And ya, after an hour or less, she went to find her bf, haha.

The rest accompanied me to Sim Lim. I've bought a laptop! And this is finally strip off from my wants list! Erm, cant imagine that i've finally got something i've always wanted. Its HP, with lots of functions. And thanks to Melissa, Siying and Jialong who went different shops to compare prices. And jialong helped me carry the laptop the most throughout our day out, so thanks alot because i know its really heavy man! Melissa is really computer pro, with her around, i need not worry that i'll be cheated (:

We went to Liquid Kitchen at gardens to meet pearlyn and the guys. TST people was there too. So we didnt really hang out with groupie guys. When the rest left, i stayed on with Sanyo and some others. He said he would walk me home so i stayed on. We started playing the fortune telling game using poker cards, sanyo being the fortune teller. So Leonard, Isaac and Ming Xiang tried. They said it was quite true. As what Sanyo said, its whether you believe it or not.

I reached home around 2plus. really late. And my whole family was so excited about my laptop, even more excited than me! haha. My second sister taught me some basics to take care of my laptop and they started configuring this and that. And ya so, i slept at 5am last night, waking up 8plus today to help my sister. dreadful.

I came across somebody who said this sentence. " I believe what is mine will be mine eventually". I hope i can be as confident as this person.

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment