Wednesday, February 13, 2008@ 1:13 PM by DRUSILLA CHOO
I just had my marketing tutorial. My teacher asked me the reason for not doing my marketing appraisal.
Well, what really happened was, a few days before my dateline, i checked my mail as i was supposed to received the appraisal through my student mail. However, i didnt received. And i read through blackboard, my lecturer mentioned that if we didnt receive it, we're supposed to mail him before the dateline, he said the reason for not receiving may be because your mailbox is full. However, mine was empty.
So during the new year period, i just busily had fun that i cleaned forgotten about my marketing appraisal. And when i checked my mail on someday, i realised i still did not receive it but it was too late. Its all my fault though. 5% gone.
I looked for my lecturer the first day of school after new year, right in the morning. He said i should have ask my friend's for the URL which i didnt. I was satisfied with his answer and so I said a "thank you" and walk out of the lecture hall. Couldnt control myself. Because i cant imagine losing that 5% when i did badly for my case study and my individual assignment, i really wonder how to pass this subject and what im gonna do. I broke to tears and worst still, siying's valentine saw me. so WTH. its like somebody spot you whern you're at your ugliest look!
I REALLY REALLY dont want to retake this subject because i REALLY REALLY dislike marketing.
Anyway, attended marketing revision tutorial just now, and i finally felt abit on track after my kind teacher told us what to focus on. I will be going for the revision lecture later, which is soon (2pm), and i've never attended lectures, so its RARE.
Im really going to deadly memorise and absorb all the crazy and tedious marketing concepts into my brain like a SPONGE, where marketing concepts are WATER! lol. Okay, my wire has gone loose.
I dont know i could write a post long all about marketing. This is crazy once again.
And last of all, i swear i will not return home late for the time being or else my dad would really kill me. So those who hang out with me, please help me! I cant stand my mum. Her favourite job as a housewive is to get us into trouble by telling my dad everything about us! ARGH, how i wish she'd just be like last time, too busy to bother about us.
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

