follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



EXAMS ARE OVER! But to be exact, i only have 1 test this semester! And to be even exact, i didnt even get to attend the test. The reason is plain stupid. I thought that the test starts at 4-5pm, i reached school at 3.30pm, went to the library to checked my seat no. and venue for the test, and realised the actual time is 3-4pm. Imagine that moment i stare at the timetable, back to the desktop clock and then at the timetable again. It was 3.45pm, how do you want me to dash in and do an accountings paper?! I couldnt help but break down, called boyfriend and apparently the rest of my friends. I called Siying and she was in school. Went to look for her and all her classmates were staring at my reddish swollen eyes. Siying's best bud, SEAN THE IDIOT walked over. Seriously la, his facial expression gave him away. I know he felt that it was a stupid mistake made. He was smiling away you know.

Fret not, the problem was settled already, i guess you all know how la. HAHA. Two magic alphabets "MC". And mel png with her pack of lies. She already teach me properly before entering the clinic. If its not a female doctor, say you menstrual cramps. If it is, say you got flu, giddiness and whole body ache. I think it sounds really exaggerrating and fake, and i was unlucky enough to meet a female doctor, worst still, old one hor, means got a lot of experience in exposing students like us. LOL. So i end up saying only the first two reasons. But i succeeded, i think the doctor scared already when she saw me entering the room with red swollen eyes and nose. Thanks peiwen and png for accompanying me (: Cos i really felt lost at that point of time.


OH PEOPLE, he's entering army tomorrow morning. But im mentally prepared! I accompanied bf to shave his hair just now.. HEH HEH HEH.



Before he shave:

After: ??? I dont even want to show cos I dont want you all to laugh at my boyfriend. Still handsome to me okay! Its up to you all to imagine. HEH HEH HEH.

KELLYN, I WILL PROVE TO YOU. HEHEHE. I just hope he wont get into any trouble and the training will not be too hard on him, i know he can do it okay! Skinny but strong! Right peiwen? (:

Gotta fill up the rest of my holidays with DVDs, heroes, gossip girls, pushing dasies, magazines, shopping with gfs, doing my CSIT and E-business individual project, studying Club Spa Test that is right on the first day school reopens!



CHRISTMAS IS COMING! I LOVE CHRISTMAS AND BOYFRIEND IS BOOKING OUT ON 24TH TILL 28! YIPEEEEEE.


Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment