follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



This holiday dont seemed like a holiday to me you know. There's really so many projects, worst still, individual ones that made me panting like a dog. Much as i want to enjoy holidays, i cant because i've given myself a deadline to finish all of them before 24th. Reason? Plain simple. I want to enjoy 24th-28th with my boyfriend wholeheartedly when he books out. I dont want to have fun and at the same time worrying about all those project deadlines. What can be more worst than having a written test the first day of school, what a "welcome back gift" from school.
Everytime i stare at the guidelines of the project, i very much want to start but i dont know why there's so many doubts about the project that i dont know how to go about doing.
I'll be working tomorrow and sunday, thinking about the job makes me feel like dying.

Enough of nagging and im back to my projects. DAMN MAN.

I want to shop for christmas presents!

And i was wondering when can the girls really meet up for a shop-till-you-drop session!

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment