follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



Its 5am, i dont know why the hell im here and not asleep when i've tuition at 10am? Please pray i wont fall asleep while teaching later, hahaha...

I promise i'll blog & post many pictures about stuff that has happened 1 or even 2 weeks back! But that have to wait till im much much more free.

I've sent my resume+cover letter to my desired companies(mostly hotel line) on tuesday afternoon :) I shouldnt feel proud about it because many others have sent it way before me. They were like going for interview when i just started on my resume =.=

Anyway, I received a call from Rasa Sentosa Resort on thursday to go down for an interview! I was really happy because everyone is telling me that most of the positions are already taken up so i wasnt expecting much of an outcome. They called me like thursday late afternoon and asked me to go for interview on friday morning. I kinda think it was rush, but then, it wont be nice to ask for other days & i don't have the courage to.

And so, i went for it just now, fully groomed (but perhaps got ruined when i ran all about with heels to look for the shuttle bus). Sweating like some shit in business attire! Dont sound good right :'( 
Was like super well prepared as i felt that probably this might be my one & only chance to go for an interview but the outcome was so.......

Simply because:

a) When i entered the Human Resource office, there was a girl wearing business attire sitting at the sofa. So i pressume that she's here for the interview. She is good looking & she looked smart. My confidence level immediately went from like a 70% to a pathetic 5% :(

b) Second part came when the human resource manager came out of the room with a guy, also wearing business suit, and he also looked smart, and also not bad looking.. DAMN. Even the 5% of confidence is gone.

c) I already prepared answers to questions that are most commonly asked during interview but she didnt ask me ANY AT ALL. Not even "tell me about yourself". The only thing she asked me that i was prepared is "Do you have any questions for me?" when the interview was coming to an end.
& I was thinking, maybe Siying is laughing at me right now because i kept asking her how to answer questions such as "What do you see yourself 5 years from now" and "What are your weaknesses?", she asked me to say that my weakness is im very talkative =.=

d) I ended more like chatting with her than an interview session. Kinda informal.. Totally not what i expected an interview to be like.

e) And she ended the interview by telling me she's expecting more to come for interview this week and next week so she'll only get back to us at end of May. Chances of getting in is super slim, out of the numerous people who applied, only 4 gets chosen :(

f) Oh ya, did i mention that i paid admission fee to sentosa, pay to go for an interview?! Because i simply couldnt find the free shuttle bus to the resort & i ended up sitting taxi into Sentosa :(


And then, im only 1/4 done for my gaming case study assignment and 0% done for the other assignment. Tension rising to 80%!


Enjoy your weekend peeps, but I reckon I'll enjoy mine :(

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment