follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



A full-attendance girl's clubbing night was ruined by me. I think KMSPP look awesome yesterday! And I was so surprised how girls really dressed up to go clubbing, you can see those girls wearing low-back dresses, short skirts, pumps, blazers... 
Queued for an hour plus to enter Butter Fact and ended up leaving.
My virgin clubbing turned out to be a 10mins stay at Butter Fact.


For sale, anyone?





Above shown is what i do when i get too bored doing my school assignments :(
And Denise pops in for some fun. She loves camera!

And
.
.
.

This is where Im going to do my internship in. 
Raffles Hotel - A dream come true as said by _____.
 I've all along wanted to do my internship in a luxurious hotel and I did it! Really really fortunate & happy. It makes me look forward to SIP so much although it will be 6 days a week with long hours. I'll gain so much experience since I'll be touching on Front Office, Housekeeping as well as F&B. And i so love the part that our internship will be during Singapore's F1 period so we'll be really involved. It will look good on my resume too :)


 My Fridays don't seemed to look like Fridays anymore because I've been spending the past few Fridays at home :(

Back to school assignment and I don't know when will I ever like put 100% concentration in it. Help!

To Dearest Chicken Salsa, I totally understand your feelings right now and you know you'll always  have me by your side.. I can be your part-time boyfriend :) 
(Especially when my bf is in army) HEHE.

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment