Sunday, June 21, 2009@ 5:27 AM by DRUSILLA CHOO
I can't believe that I was so damn tired but I didn't go to sleep when i got home, instead, I completed my lodging article review and some parts of my group project.
5.30 in the morning now, I slept around this time yesterday too! And I still want to do my F&B powerpoint slides before I officially head to bed! I want to have great time with bf without worrying about all those school work!
My insomnia driving me crazy, for the past one week I lie in bed around 3-4 plus and yet I cant sleep!
Today was great! (Except that Peiwen whinned non-stop throughout the day over her heels) IMAGINE.
Would like to post pictures from BC's event (will try to "kop" from other people's blog). Went to look for Siying and the bad thing of going over to support her is the long journey we have to walk from Clarke Quay to UE Square. (PW continue to whin while walking...)
Siying treated us to Potato Wedges when she know we were soooo sweet to go find her.
Had mini shopping session with the 2 girls where basically both PW and me are more focused on our legs! Mine not that bad, hers was X100 worst.
HTHT talks were interesting and we 3 sound like some motivational speakers trying to make each other feel better. haha.
And we were like having fun with GOD IS FAIR/NOT FAIR question.
Example:
God is fair to Siying because she have a good mum.
God is fair to Siying because she can mingle well with many boys.
God is unfair to Siying because she has heavy eye bags.
God is unfair to Siying because she has damaged hair.
God is unfair to Siying because she has not got a boyfriend.
God is unfair to Siying because she has skin problem on the hand.
God is unfair to Siying because she has small _____.
God is unfair to Siying because she has huge thighs.
(SY, dont kill me while reading this)
And PW was like saying "Seriously SY, god is so unfair to you" and 3 of us just kept laughing away.
SO FUN :)
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

