Sunday, October 21, 2007@ 3:21 PM by DRUSILLA CHOO
Hi people. Here am I again. Lets talk about Friday. In the morning, I gave my students extra lessons to prepare them for their exam which is starting tomorrow, just hope they will be all fine, and im going again later. And the moment i reached their house, it rained again. haha. I realised its always been raining when im on my way to my students's house. My student ask me " teacher, why everytime you come then rain, is it because the god dont like you?" I just said, maybe. haha.
I met up with Jialong after that. We went to Funan IT mall to change my ear piece. However, they told us to go to Toa Payoh, so perhaps another day. Then, we went to get Andrew's present at Marina Square, he bought Andrew a set of face products at The Face Shop because jialong says andrew loved his face alot. haha. Time really pass fast. We were still left with some time before going to siying's house so we decided to get some entertainment. I suggested playing bowling because it seems cool, but i didnt have socks, so we gave it a miss, and we ended up playing pool. I just kept losing to him, but thats of course because i totally suck at pool and he's good at it. But, i manage to get in many balls without aiming, thats luck. Jialong and I was shocked to see some balls which cannot went in really went in. He even "sumpa (swear)" that the ball cant get in and it did. haha. And i finally win the last game.
Then, we rushed to siying's house. It was her mother's birthday and siying organise this because she say when she bought a cake home last year, her brother and dad just wont sing for her. Melissa and kellyn was going too. But due to lack of time, i went for my kickboxing class first before heading to siying's house. Well, really sweat alot because its getting more and more tough, but i like (: My eldest sister was having menstrual cramps so she sat cab home after class with all my things. I went to siying's house and her parents was very heartwarming. They kept asking me to eat. Siying whipped up a lot of delicious dishes but i didnt it much because my lunch was so filling. We played mahjong. haha. I tried to help kellyn overturn her losses. When we were singing birthday song for her mum, i can see that her mum was almost to tears. She was absolutely touched and im happy for her. I can say i loved her mum alot and i even took a picture with her mum which i've never took a picture with my mum before. sounds horrible. And i've never kiss my mum before, not even the cheeks. If you were to ask me to do that, i swear i'll run away. haha.
We left her home at one plus. Jialong and I walked Mel home, then we walked all the way back to serangoon gardens. I happened to step on the weighing machine that night and i realised i drop some kgs. haha. i was shocked because its so damn hard for my weight to drop.
Yesterday, was suppose to meet jialong after tuitions. He's being nice to accompany me because siying they all are working and i was too free. But i turn it down because i was really not feeling good. So much of tuitions that caused me to break down. Perhaps not enough rest? I went home, bathed and wanted to have a good nap when my mum started doing some stupid stunts. He called my dad and say we are all very hungry. My dad ask her to get money from me and she immediately told my dad that i've got no money. So my dad turned hot and fiery. I've to withdraw at circus and the bank is so damn far. I told my dad that i just came home from tuitions and i just bathed, so i didnt want to go. My mum ended going out of the house saying she want to go look for money, like a mad woman. My dad called me and gave me a dressing and he hung off the phone saying " forget it". I just get to my sleep at 5pm and i woke up at 11pm. In between my sleep, Chun aik called, he wanted me to join them at chomp chomp to celebrate Kwek Wei ting's birthday, but i guess i was too tired, i just picked up the call and said "sleeping, sleeping" and i hung off without him saying anything. haha.
Just now, siying,melissa,peiwen,jun jie,yap ben and quanlin came to the office and looked for me (: They are working now as Human Advertisers walking around Orchard and this gives them 6.50 per hour. sounds cool. Sometimes, seeing them really brightened up my day.
And yes people, school is starting tomorrow. I dread it, i dont know why i've always hated school eversince i entered poly. Its just not like secondary school, its just not as unite with your friends, its just so independent. I hope my dad would fetch me to school tomorrow morning, but i guess he wont ):
Mel's going to create a new blogskin for me, i've long wanted to but couldnt find one that i liked. This blogskin that im using now doesnt really appeal to me.
And ending off always as usual with:
Choice is just making a decision for that moment, however, it affects your life, a wrong decision made caused you to suffer.
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

