follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



Okay, something is wrong with my blog template. And so, it might stop me a moment from blogging till i find a blogskin as nice and simple as this current one. The entries column has shrunk and its so damn difficult to read. Im so unreluctant to change yet i cant solve the problem. Sorry people if its hard to read!

Anyway, i got back my IC with everything inside, even my money ( $24 ). In this world, there're really kind souls man. I swear i will do the same when i picked up a wallet the next time!
And ya, i went to get an MC for not going school yesterday. $20 for a piece of paper, quite stupid of me. I told the doctor i dont want any medicine since i dont eat them.

I attended my BCS in the morning. I was still worried that i wouldnt wake up, i slept around 4 yesterday. When it was 6, my dad entered my room and i wasnt in a state of fully sleeping. I just couldnt sleep well last night. He hug me, i dont know why. haha. He just told me he will send me to school today and he asked me to go back to sleep because there's still an hour. At that time i really felt being love. weird me.
Talking about BCS, i realised when i really pay attention in class, i can learn a lot. My teacher taught us a lot on Excel and i really listen and follow whatever she did because there'll be a project which is 20% of my course grade. I dont want to panick when the dateline is coming.


The greatest thing to learn in life is to love.

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment