Saturday, December 08, 2007@ 3:35 AM by DRUSILLA CHOO
Finally, assignments were all done up. Im just left with two, BCS E-commerce and doing Super Size Me 200words review. I seriously do feel my load lessen a lot. I did my marketing yesterday midnight, friends around me took days to complete, and i took less than 2 hours. Look at the effort im putting in.
I was supposed to be sleeping already. I fell asleep short after i came home from studying with pearlyn, peiwen and siying. This whole week was hectic for me, but im glad im done and over with. I got awoken by my dad at 2.30 who asked me to get up and eat. He bought pork chop, fish and chips, and even Kway Chap. And i thought about my classmate who mentioned Kway Chap in class just now. haha. I've got tuition tomorrow at 9am. sighs. But my dad's fetching me, yay!
BCS project was due today morning at 9am, i specially woke up and go to school to hand in. Im glad i was able to get out of bed, but, i reached school at 8.52am without printing the documents, without papers, without the spreadsheets burn into a CD, without envelope to submit my assignment. I seriously felt like, if only i've magical hands to stop the time from ticking! My classmate Zakiah gave me a CD and some papers when i reached school. I seriously run like i've never run before. And the lab was full of people rushing to print their BCS, glad to say im not the only one. haha. I must seriously thanked Ying Fang who helped me do the most difficult task ever, and that is to burn my spreadsheets into a CD. I had serious difficulty ever, and she was having tutorial actually, but she helped us with everything before leaving, i mean, she's really nice.
My another classmate thought the dateline was 5pm, so she was rushing with me. And we handed up at 9.30am. We were asked to write an explanation letter as to why we handed in late. I helped my classmate to write because she was supposingly having sociology tutorial. And i crapped. haha.
And ya, before i went up to hand in. There's this girl who got extremely stressed up because she couldnt print her spreadsheets in landscape. I heard her saying she had been doing it since 8.30am. And she was to the extend of breaking down. I wanted to help her, but it was like im super late already. But i still did in the end, i mean we're coursemates, haha, although i didnt know her at all. But sometimes, helping people and seeing their smile makes me contented enough.
ANNDDDD, i've taken my BCS make up test just now. I've got 14.5/15! That half mark was a careless mistake! It was really an achievement for me. Because its like BCS leh. i just sucked at computers, not mentioning excel. Hmmm, begin to feel that excel CAN be fun. My classmate taught me some excel functions during my break, or else i wouldnt be able to score so well. I think i've got good classmates. haha.
I've started studying for my Microeconomics and a lil wee bit for OB. OB is the worst subject ever i swear. You dont get what they're saying and you still've to memorise. Im beginning to panick over it.
Did i make the right decision?
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

