Thursday, November 29, 2007@ 9:50 AM by DRUSILLA CHOO
Today is a beautiful day. Its my favourite day of the week, THURSDAY. It simply meant Friday is just tomorrow! I woke up with my dad spanking my butt. He brought me for breakfast as i was reluctant to eat my mum's breakfast. He came early for school and I apologised to him in the early morning with a little help from Jerome. He's been so heartwarming by giving me a big handshake, he knew that he was wrong too. Im glad we broke that barrier off in a day (:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR SHREK TAN SI YING!
Knowing you was the best thing ever in my life. You turned me from a "do not like to talk so much" girl to what i am today. I know that you'll always be there for me when i needed someone to lie on, and you know too, that i'll do the same for you (: And im sure that our friendship just wont die off that easily.
Looking forward to Siying's birthday celebration!
I love people who are nice to me, and i wont deny that you're nice to me (:
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

