Sunday, November 18, 2007@ 12:02 AM by DRUSILLA CHOO
I kept on telling others, he's not doing anything so i cant give him my answer. But, he finally did it today. And i knew i was lying to myself all these while, because i hoped he'll never ever mention it. I didnt give him a chance to, people who know me understand that if i can avoid, i definitely will. If he knows my answer, why would he ask? And his best friend contacted me asking what have i done to him. What can i say? And suddenly, he sent me a message saying he knows the answer already. I didnt mean to do all these. I dont mind to be your friend when you've problems to share, but thats all. And yeah, im sorry still. If i've done anything wrong.
I feel something, i hope i can avoid it still.
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

