follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



Yesterday, I went to meet jialong and chee fai to find kellyn and mel. We went TCC for high tea. haha. And that was to past time. My first time to TCC anyway. And we went Heeren for Sakae to celebrate Stephanie's birthday. Kellyn's bf came, it was the first time i see him face to face and he's quite friendly actually. haha. I left half way for kickboxing. And i didnt regret my choice because my eldest sis would make a great companion too.

Most of them came to my house after kickboxing. Siying,melissa,peiwen,pearlyn,leonard,kenneth,wee how,andy,ah chow,chee fai,sanyo,jialong,stanley and alvin. Some left when night falls while some stayed on for mahjong. Ya, and i felt great helping stanley because he was previously losing very badly. Its great to see people happy, honestly.
They played until 5plus and we went to prata shop for breakfast. Jialong went for soccer straight without sleeping and he won. Good job! haha.

I was supposed to go out with jialong. I asked him to contact me when he wake up, but guess what. He's still sleeping now. haha.


I wish I'd be able to create my ideal bf like playing The Sims. How nice, how neat, how active, the horoscope, the looks, the style of dressing and that would be so cool. He will then be forever my man. haha.

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment