follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



I didnt attend school today. I was REALLY not feeling well, even until now. And partly because my mum only woke me up at 10.30am when my class is at 11am.

Okay, guess how many class i've skipped. There was no school on tuesday, i didnt go school on wednesday, and i skipped today. So i only went to school on monday and thursday. Im pretty naughty already. I wanted to really see a doctor and take an MC AND MEDICINES. But, my friend told me that my tutorial at 4 is cancelled because the teacher did not come. So, i think i'll just save the money and drink some honey which can sooth my throat.

I've got to really control myself, my emotions, my bad habits, all these're making me feel that Drusilla is becoming useless. And when Zakiah reads this, she'll definitely say, "Drusi you're finally being pessimistic." haha.

My mum, living with her for 17 years and i finally feel that my mum has played her part as a mum. washing of clothes, cooking dinner for us. But i still cant hug her or kiss her. Thats too disgusting for me.


And, absence makes the heart fonder!

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment