follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



I've not been sleeping sinch last evening 5pm. I dont feel that dead beat although i should just lie on my bed and close my weary eyes.
I get paranoid recently, like dont dare to sleep at times, being afraid i wouldnt wake up on time for lessons because i've been missing a lot of lessons recently, my classmate would know. I very much feel like forsaking the whole world and sleep till tomorrow morning for my in class written assignment, but, its still too early, sleeping now meant high chance of waking up in the middle of the night, and i dont think im prepared for tomorrow's test so i need some read up on the net, but i dont think my mind can absorb right now. You must be thinking that im crazy because im like playing some online games.

I forgot to bring my most important thing in my entire school life to school, my thumbdrive. It contained the documents for my C & E assignment which is like 40% of the entire module and the dateline was like today at 3pm. Im so glad Sanyo went to my house and get it, and brought it to school. He was like sleeping when i called him. He accompanied me for lunch and helped me in the cutting and pasting. Off he find his mum while i went for my tutorial class. Well, meanwhile, some things happened and i really feel that god's giving me lots of obstacles to overcome.

I got selected to be an interviewee for my communication skills. My teacher said that those who got selected are the ones where their resumes got either As or B+. Being an interviewee also meant that you need not do an observation report. But, you've to wear formal attire and answer all interviewer's questions. The marks you'll get depends on how you answer the interviewer's questions. When teacher was giving out the list of people who got chosen, i was sleeping. I woke up when i heard my friends calling my name. dead beat. That somehow brighten up my day. Only that.

My mum has been complaining a lot to my dad recently, Mum, will you just understand me a wee bit? ( Btw, She wont even read this la, she dont even know how to on a computer.) She's upsetting me a lot, seriously.


Achieving success for certain things in life makes you feel like you're living life worthwhile.


IM IN A BLUE MOOD.

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment