follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



Friday was NPCC camp, i didnt go school again. Im too tired to wake up. The guys came my house on thursday night to play mahjong overnight. I got scolded by my mum, she said that we're students studying and we should only play mahjong during holidays or during new year. Its my fault for giving them the green light so i blame no one but myself.

I went for the camp around late afternoon. It was really boring because the sec 3s are the ones in charge of the camp and we were there just to oversee it. Band were also having overnight camp and i spend most of the time with the band members instead. lol.

I left the camp in the morning with jialong and zhi yan. I psycho jialong to stay overnight. haha. We went home to shower and i get my things for tuition while he get his soccer stuff, and i accompanied him to school then to tuition. He won one and lost one but still, good job (:

Went home to sleep after tuition and met groupie at Fish and Co's glass house to celebrate Quak's birthday. My first time there and my first time to Fish and Co too, yeah. haha. Whatever that happens, it's still fun although i missed my NP campfire.

I've been quarreling with my mum recently over the slightest things. And ya, i admit, she's still making me dislike her. But, she's my mum afterall.

To you, i dont think you'll ever read this. But still, i hope you can still join certain groupie outings if you really want to. Dont make me be the reason from stopping you to go. Afterall, i've gotten over it, and thats totally honest from my heart (:

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment