Thursday, November 22, 2007@ 1:26 AM by DRUSILLA CHOO
Okay, this post gonna be a long one. Take a deep breath and scroll down.
Yeah, today is the worst day of my life. I didnt sleep last night, all because im afraid that the moment i sleep, i'll never be able to wake up for my public speaking tutorial at 9am today. It was Impromptu Speech today, 15% of the entire module.
Despite not sleeping, im still late. Because of Sanyo, he missed his bus, and i swear i want him to compensate my losses! haha. I was the first and being late, i became the second. I walked to the front and picked a topic. I got this " Is it important to have character?" I walked out of the classroom, two minutes to sort everything in my head but nothing came to my mind. Two minutes later, i entered the class. I went back to my seat despite my teacher calling me to stand in front. I just couldnt get up, i told my teacher, " I've got nothing to say, i cannot do it." She was totally pissed, and she asked me to take another topic. And i got this " Do you think homosexuality should still be made a crime in Singapore?" I cant possibly change again so i speaked, rubbish came out from my mouth, and i even stared at everyone in the class for 30secs, total silence. Everyone was like telling me "go on go on", but i just couldnt say anything. At that point of time, i felt like digging a hole and stuff my head in! I really regretted taking up Public Speaking!
Enough about that, i rush home after my marketing tutorial just to sleep. I was totally shagged, 0% energy left. And god damn, i fell asleep on the bus and missed my stop. All the way to Sanyo house there. I called him for help and he directed me on how to go home. When i dropped the bus, i had to cross to the other side of the road. But damn, the overhead bridge or even the traffic light was so far away, i had to go a big round, and it was drizzling man. Worst still, when i was crossing the bridge, 136 passed by. I was like shit, how unlucky can i be? And i finally got home, knocked on the bloody door but no one responded. I called my youngest sister on her mobile to open the door. She told me no one's home. And i got locked without keys. I was so urgent, needed to answer nature's call. Sat outside the door like some kind of dog, talked on the phone with jialong while waiting for my sister and mum to return home.
I slept for two and a half hours. woke up and went to circus to buy lottery for my mum. After buying, i saw 73 turning to the bus stop, at that moment i thought, since i've got concession, just hop on. I got on, used my ATM card to tap on the reader, idiot right. Then i felt weird, so looked up, shit, its not my ez-link, reached my hand into my pocket and i remembered i didnt bring anything out except my ATM card. The bus was like moving, and i told the uncle " Erm.. uncle, i forgot to take my wallet, can let me get down?" And i walked home. Total loser.
To you, thanks for accompanying me throughout the night. I know that i wouldnt be able to keep myself awake without you (: You know it too. haha.
And then, this word RELATIONSHIP really affects girls a lot. It can be wonderful, it can be disastrous. Sometimes being single might not be a bad thing afterall (:
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

