Friday, November 30, 2007@ 7:31 PM by DRUSILLA CHOO
Taxis in the world are driving me crazy. I wanted to sit a cab today to school. But to cut short, i waited for more than half an hour and all cabs that pass by me are either hired or on call. It drove me nuts because i missed my microecons tutorial. I sat bus to school in the end.
Im feeling a little stress right now. Honestly, its never really easy to make me stress. I dont understand why. All my classmates and friends around me are like so stressed yet i dont feel a thing when im like so much worse than them. And ya, they made me stress actually. haha. I have not done my excel at all, have not even read on marketing case study, have not redo public speaking speech, have not prepared for interview. And all these happenings are due next week! And worst of the worst, my exams are coming. Skipping those lectures and even tutorials caused me to have blank lecture notes and tutorial homeworks. I better get them all photocopied soon! I swear i'll start studying early, because im like a LOST SOUL now.
Recently being in contact with my primary school friends, it do felt weird. They're organising a BBQ on the 15december and i wonder how would it be like to meet them up after 5 years. haha.
The only motivation i have now is, 12 more days and its holidays! yay (:
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

