follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



How can life be great when boyfriend is sick? He has been terribly unwell since thursday night. I didnt know anything till friday evening when he booked out and saw his eyes small and swollen. He's got high fever that goes up and down every day. A moment he is well, a moment later he says he's not feeling well again. Sometimes he say he's got breathing difficulties, chest feels uncomfortable, headache, his throat as well. He has gone to clinic twice and even Tan Tock Seng Hospital. I really dont know what to do. I've been going to his house everyday, by his side. But he's too weak too even look at me, talk to me. Its torturing to see him lying on the bed feeling so terrible. I rather he's in army. At least i can chat with him on the phone and receives his sms rather than seeing him like this.

I want him back to normal again. Please!

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment