Saturday, June 27, 2009@ 1:11 AM by DRUSILLA CHOO
Went to sign contract last tuesday, was told by the Human Resource in-charge that i would be allocated to Long Bar Steakhouse with Ziya for the first few days/weeks of September. But then got false hope when Ziya was told she'll be at Seah Street Deli instead :(
I was thinking that the steakhouse sure nobody go one, cos no one will go there throw money. Now i got no friend to work with me there, so its gonna be uber boring.. Had to try on the uniform and its soooo Nyonya style? But i don't know why a steakhouse waitress wears like a nyonya! What the..
Today had fun with H07 peeps at Tampines! Went all the way there just to had dinner and then chillax, but it was all worth it, super fun and crappy. So much better than staying at home on a Friday night right? And whats with the Char Siew thing that made all of us laugh like mad cows.
Nowadays, my fridays and saturdays suck with "waiting to know if he is able to have nights out/book out". I think NDP eats super a lot of our time and it doesn't feel good.
Will most prob go out with pearlyn and few other girls to Flea Titans tomorrow! I think its gonna be interesting since many online shops are setting up stores there and the stuff are cheap!
Did I tell you I love my project group a lot? I think they rock most of the time because we don't have demanding group mates and we all love each other so much! AWWW. Except Keong=Full of excuse, but he is fun and he does his work!
(Mirror image) Tell me i look better like this! HAHA.
This is what happens when we get mad after our presentation!
Bliss & PW
We took this picture during our consultation when he is talking!
My F&B teacher, Mr Zainal, one cool teacher, his lessons never exceeded 1 hour. And, monster-looking PW in the pic!
I hate you who tell me why i never jio you out when I don't even know you at all.
And I can't believe that Michael Jackson passed away :( Love this song of his - Heal the World.
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment






