follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



I've got so so so much thing to blog about. Recently, Im super itchy to buy those freaking nice dresses. I am going to buy 2 uber nice dresses soon! And Im soooo in love with Herve Leger.
Bandaged dresses rocks to the maximizer because they accentuate your curves! And that is what Herve Leger is good at :)

Isn't this red blazer loud and chic?!
I dislike red on clothes but this piece makes me say YES TO RED :)


Okay, last week, I went to watch NDP's rehearsal with Denise. Boyfriend is performing! For those who get to watch, catch him! He's peforming the lion dance and dancing+playing drum in the colourful grid boxes! Although it may not be some important performances, but still, its a great opportunity to be able to perform for NDP! Will post up pictures i took that day soooon. Fun pack wasn't really good. And Denise was sad that she could not get the pink fun pack :(


School next week rocks because certain lessons are cancelled/postponed. That leaves me to 9-1pm on Monday, and 11-12pm on Tuesday. Rest of the days are self-proclaimed holidays :)

Yesterday night i watch Michael Jackson Memorial LIVE on the internet. Thought I couldn't get a chance to watch it LIVE but my mum told me that the newspaper mentioned there's live on internet, so i quickly googled. Hehe. Certain speeches are really touching. And i doze off around 3 plus because sometimes the live video jammed :( But thanks to Jiaqing who helped me to record, i can catch the rest another day!

This part is damn freaking sad:


She's too young to take the blow :'( Why must humans die? Especially good souls.. 
If dogs dont die too..




He was always a good father.

I think im too energetic to sleep because i slept till pretty late today and i hate this kind of feeling, especially when the whole house is so quiet now :(


Oh ya, I got the sudden urge to catch Gossip Girl back. The last part I watched was when Dan and Serena's teacher make-out that part. Seriously don't know now at which season/episode already. Anyone have gossip girl episodes please let me know!

On a random note, Im suddenly sooo in love with black and white.

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment