follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



Hello, its freaking 5.30 on a Sunday morning :) I've not been sleeping much recently, yet i don't head to bed immediately when i reached home and bathed. I don't have the sleeping mood :/

How about watching this cute video first? :)




I saw the smile on my mum's face when i wished her Happy Birthday earlier on. How sad is it when my dad did not came home on her birthday.
Sometimes i really do ponder, i kind of dislike my mum, will i regret when she leave me 100 years later? I just felt that she did not play the role of a mum to me, and i believe the rest of my sisters will agree too. But i know, i'll cry terribly still, after all, she is my mum.

I really had a great day. My first kite flying experience and it really made me go YAY! If you guys ever remember, going kite flying was one of the "i want to do" on my wishlist since secondary school. My butterfly kite looked so pretty up in the sky :)
Would really love to post up the pictures soon.
I enjoy how our clique head out together and go wild. Keep this going please! 2 thumbs up for Kellyn who organized this event :) Unfortunately, her phoenix kite was quite a spoiler! haha.

Heading out later to get my mum a present. And then I have to stress on what to buy for her, she's hard to please.

One particular mahjong session with Stan, Chee Fai, Chow and Siying.
Its the VERY FIRST TIME WE TOOK PICTURES WHILE PLAYING MAHJONG:

Miss Drool Si La is not in the photo because Miss Drool Si La is the camera girl :)


When there is Siying, there is an oh-so-happy Drusilla :)
When im with her, i can really be myself, do stunts, sing, dance, str*p, joke..
Amazingly amazing.


I think the best thing ever is to get a ride in the car with a bunch of hyper active friends singing and laughing madly. 


Okay, im going to wake up later with a massive crazy flu. Denise on the air-con :(


I wanna exercise exercise exercise!
I wanna holiday holiday holiday!


Keep this going please..

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment