follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour



Am very lazy to blog. 
Ryun Kiat's 19 birthday at East Coast Park was fun :) 
H07 + a few others are really fun people to hang out with! Why am i not in H07 when im in year 1 :(

Anyway, i dont wanna blog about anything else. Just wanna show this 2 blazers from Topshop! 
I love both like hell.


I tried both on and it really looked damn nice. You can match them with almost anything! But the price tag so WTH. Its $130+ for the navy blue one and $120+ for the grey one. I really wanna get. It is made of cotton material, thus very comfortable :) And im so determined to buy this when i get my first internship pay which is October. zzzzz. I dont think the blazer is waiting for me :(


Exam's are coming but im not studying.. The thought of 5 papers already killed me by 88%.

Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment