Saturday, July 18, 2009@ 2:18 AM by DRUSILLA CHOO
Some random post (:
1) My second sister is going to teach at St. Gabriel's Primary! Right beside bf's house! Thats a plus point as is quite near. She got into NIE, but due to no placement in school, she's going to teach first. My sisters and mum were joking about it! And she had to buy new clothes that are more appropriate for a teacher as she usually only wears t-shirts and shorts! My mum was like saying that she is quite small size so will be damn funny and we were like " Please la, its primary school kids ley mum ".
2) I have to submit an assignment to my groupmate tomorrow as she's compiling. But i have not started :( Still debating whether to do as i've got tuition at 12 tomorrow and i dont wanna oversleep. If i dont start, then no flea market tomorrow afternoon :(
3) I bought this super nice dress online a few days ago but the shop owner just told me that her stocks went missing so she have to refund me. Sad to the max :(
4) I went to fix the internet device today for the second time because it just randomly spoil for no reason. Had to submit my work by 6pm so i was like rushing there to fix it! The service centre opposite bf's house only, so lucky :) The whole process of travelling there, change the device, and board the bus took me less than 15mins as my sister boyfriend drive me there and the bus came uber fast after im done :)
4) I want to finish this post but NOW ONE SUPER RANDOM FACT: WEI PING JUST CALLED ME 20secs AGO AND HE'S HEADING DOWN MY HOUSE NOW. IM ACCOMPANY HIM FOR SUPPER! SEE HOW STEADY AM I? HEHE.
byeeeeeee.
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment

