follow me on Twitter











glamourous demeanour




HELLO!

Last saturday was BBQ with groupie+gordan at Weiping's house to celebrate Colin's birthday :)

Warning: 56 pictures ahead!


Pearlyn, i don't know if you're gonna kill me!


So Jin thinks that his teeshirt graphic is damn cool la.










Jin's teeshirt graphic! HAHA!




Now we know Jin super loves the camera please!

Trying jumpshots! And then retard weiping join in.


And so he practically block everyone by jumping in front of the laptop.


Mr Messy is indeed messy!


Eh, no 6 "pact" lah weiping!

I was totally engrossed in jumping!

Cheefai joins in!



So he thinks his butt is sexy now.


Cheefai looked at me doing those crazy jumpshots, so he tried!


Jin with his Muay thai!



Nice pose jin!

All sweaty and crazy!


Girls shots:








Oh, i look like a sumo wrestler! hehe.


Make a guess, who is this?





HOPE YOU LOVE THE SHOTS! :)

Next up..

You've got to watch this video! Im sure most of you have heard or watch the MV of Nobody but you by wondergirls. Here's the wondergays version! Credits to siying who showed me this video! hehe.




Should I keep it or sell it?

Back view is U-shape, didnt manage to capture it well!

If im selling, Kellyn is first on my list! haha. She loves dresses with u-back, totally a fan of it! So you people think is it nice? Tag please! If not nice/fat on me or stuff also can say. hehe. Anonymous tags also can :)

And the rest of the parcels came which i wasn't really satisfied due to certain reasons or so :( That is the bad point about online shopping.

I initially love this dress because its casual and i can wear to school, but it turned out to be a little off white kind, not those pure white colour and the sleeves are too loose too :(
Pardon that awful background!

I kind of just woke up from my nap thus the messy hair!

I got so much stuffsss to blog about. Combat Skirmish with HTM peeps and the liverpool vs Singapore match that i went to watch with bf, jiale and quak wee how. I'll will leave them for another day!

Fernando Torres from Liverpool FC:

P.S. He's really charming! 
Eh, why am I not the girl beside him.. 
sianXzXzXzS. Dream on la drussy!


Sometimes, ignorance is bliss. I rather i didn't know certain things. How did you make me believe time and again. Im totally blinded by it. 

I'd rather prove wrong than to sacrifice love.



Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment