Tuesday, August 18, 2009@ 12:51 AM by DRUSILLA CHOO
My dad came home a few moments ago with bags of food. Mum came out of the room and started announcing: "My birthday is coming already hor, you all please prepare your presents. Don't tell me no money, birthday is once a year and im your mum okay". Dots.. I really detest how my mum can be so demanding like this. Its not as if i dont know that i'll die terribly like how i did when i did not buy her a mother's day gift last year. I LEARNT MY LESSON WITH TONS OF NAGGINGS AND SHE REMEMBERED IT DEAD IN HER MIND. SHE WILL ALWAYS MENTION THIS ONCE IN AWHILE. Is your mum like this? SianxZxZxZ.
.jpg)
We, the topshop/topman fan :)
Sunday shopping with boyfriend set me eye-ing on so much stuffs and i really cant wait for topshop to go on sales (provided if the stuffs i like are still hanging in the shop). Im not like boyfriend who can buy any topman clothes he like. sad.
Manchester United's first match for Premier league with Birmingham at Orchard Plaza turned out not so nice because we expected more goals. THEY'RE NOT SO COOL :(
Only a 1-0 from Rooney, i was hoping they would scare Birmingham away!
Today studied at home with little progress due to internet and some other distractions. Dinner plus chillax with ben tay and siying at chompx2. Ben is still forever criticizing siying and ben really look much better after putting on like 15 kgs!!
Who says when we grow up, we forget certain friends?
Well, old friends die hard :)
I feel quite lost now with lumps of exams coming out and internship just a few days right after exams end. No chance to breathe again and i've to continue the hectic lifestyle.
So many to do stuffs such as:
1) EZ-LINK CARE RENEWAL
2) I.C RENEWAL
3) PRE-EMPLOYMENT BODY CHECKUP AT RAFFLES HOTEL
4) CANCELLATION OF TUITIONS!!! (I have yet to inform another student of mine that im stopping tuition, this is super dilemma because i dont want to give up yet i have no time for her, our relationship is getting better and now i have to say goodbye).
The other student knows im going off but she told me to continue teaching :(
Mel Png's birthday bash later at TP will be fun fun and fun. I can predict how poor thing she'll be already! haha.
Tonight will never end until i complete studying half of my destination planning notes. Wish me luck!
I LOVE MY NEW BLOG SONG AND I KNOW DENNIS LOVES IT TOO.
I didnt know weiping was such a love expert. haha. Thanks bro anyway :) What you told me sounded like you've been in a relationship for many times.
Kellyn! Can we be real blood sisters so that we can share the best clothes ever and never go broke!
I remember once i asked him, "what if next time your girlfriend..." but before i could continue, he cut in and said "There will be no ifs because you're my last". Its the most touching sentence i ever heard from him.
I really wish i have this magic stick that can change things that im not happy with. Don't you wish to have one too?
Comments: 0 comments | Leave a comment



